Friday, November 25, 2011

Fourth Bar

Jawa 8 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had my regular piano lesson today after school. Not much about it to mention aside from the fact that it's kinda amazing how well I do and how much I seem to enjoy it, given that I barely seem to ever remember to do any practicing. I really need to try to get on that. We bought a keyboard for me to practice on and everything.

The biggest news of the day was the fact that I actually made it to the fourth bar of the monkey bars at the school playground. Given my success a few weeks ago over at the lower monkey bars in the park, it was only a matter of time before I was able to make it past two - let alone three - bars at the big playground at school!

Mommy thinks I probably could have made it all the way across, but I was so excited after reaching the fourth bar that I dropped to the ground and ran around to tell everyone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!