Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallowe'en Party!

Autumn Sand by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on November 1st]

Today was the big day... the day of my annual Hallowe'en party! So exciting! I was up and out of bed at a pretty early hour and headed out to my swimming lesson, which wasn't much more than a passing distraction before the party.

Once I got home, Mommy went to work in the kitchen while Daddy and I tidied the apartment. Carrienn arrived about an hour early, followed by Claire, Vanessa, Anton, Cheyenne, Jenna, and Max. Claire's Mom and Ursula stuck around and helped as we played games, ate lots of snacks, and had a blast! The excitement became a bit overwhelming and I had a few meltdowns while playing outside, but overall it was pretty great.

Once the party was over (Ursula was a big help in tidying up) we took it easy. Daddy took care of a lot of work, and Mommy and I went to bed a bit early. Tomorrow is Hallowe'en! So exciting! I can't wait!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!