Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Jawa!

Jawa 1 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

All year long, I look forward to this very day. The anticipation of sheer awesomeness was so high... just think of all of the planning, the parties, the endless television Hallowe'en specials, not to mention all of the sewing and costume-making Mommy had to do. Wow.

School was fine - I wore a variant of my costume without the light-up eyes (just to be on the safe side) and still looked like a Jawa. We got to have our big costume parade through the neighbourhood, which was fun! Mommy came and photographed it and stuff.

Once I got home, I could barely contain my excitement as we prepared for trick or treating. Daddy came home from work a bit early - we had a little photo shoot on the front yard with Grandpa, and then Cheyenne and her Dad came by and asked if I could go trick or treating with them again.

We had a great time - Mommy wore her clown costume and Daddy wore his Dexter outfit. Even though it was a cold Monday night, we stayed out long enough to bring in quite the candy haul! I was really thrilled when other trick-or-treaters recognized me. With quite a lot of enthusiasm, mind you. Once I was done, Mommy and I sorted through all of my candy, I had a bath, and passed out. Phew!

I can't wait to do it all again in 365 days!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!