Saturday, November 05, 2011

Lilly Rose

Happy Dennis by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on November 6th]

Today was the last day of apple sales at school. They may not have been that successful at raising money for the school, but boy oh boy, did I ever eat a lot of apples.

After school, I had a really nice surprise - Julie and Sarah stopped by with Mommy to pick me up! I haven't seen them in so long... so long, in fact, that they brought birthday presents for me! I got a new doll, which I totally love... it's name is Lilly Rose, and she's pretty awesome. Julie and Sarah and Mommy and I then took a walk over to the toy store, which was also a lot of fun.

The plan was for us to do some grocery shopping tonight, but while she was putting me to bed, Mommy kinda fell asleep. So... maybe we'll do that tomorrow. One thing's for sure - I'm gonna be playing with Lilly Rose a lot more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!