Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Making up for Missed Math


Playful Jawa a video by Clover_1 on Flickr.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up in a pretty groggy state, as did Mommy, whose headache was blisteringly bad. We both figured it would be okay for me to spend the morning recovering from Halloween, so I stayed home from school until after lunch. I spent the morning drawing cartoons...

...which I brought to school to show my friends, but I don't think anyone was all that impressed (except for Anton). I made sure I found out from my teacher about all of the math stuff I missed in the morning, and then after Grandpa and Mommy took me home from school, I had Mommy take me through the math stuff.

Nobody put me up to that - that was all my idea. Before bed, I had Daddy play his new video game, which I quite enjoyed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!