Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mayim Mayim Mayim

Junked by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on November 27th]

I had my spelling test at school today, and I'm happy to report that I scored perfect marks! Hopefully that's a good sign... my first ever test, and my first ever 100%. Not too shabby. Spelling is cool.

Later on in the day, we all learned a complicated dance where we all hold hands, walk in a circle, and chant "Mayim Mayim Mayim." I have no idea what it's all about, but Daddy tells me it's something Jewish or something.

Anyway, tests and dancing aside, I'm mostly excited about the mystery surprise that my parents are taking me on tomorrow. I know we're going somewhere, and there may be lunch or dinner involved, and we'll be going downtown. I have a few suspicions as to what it could be... I'm kinda thinking that maybe we'll get to see Kristin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!