Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Missing School and Sparks

Tatooine 10 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Bad news... I'm still feverish and a little bit 'off' today, so there was no heading back to school for me. Instead, I had a long, quiet day at home with Mommy and Dennis.

We drew pictures together, made some crafts, watched some television, played some video games, played some board games, and read books together. I helped Mommy make a big batch of vegetable soup, which was really delicious!

Mommy had to go to my big Sparks enrollment ceremony... alas, I was too sick for that, too. Instead, I hung out with Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee, who fed me dinner and drew pictured with me. Once Daddy got home from work, he and Dennis and I fell asleep together on the living room couch.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!