Friday, November 04, 2011

Monkey Bars Accomplishment

Jawa 3 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on November 6th]

Mommy really made me practice on the piano this morning, because... well, to be honest, I haven't practiced much this week.

At school, my friend Anton was paying a little bit too much attention to another girl at our table. By the end of the day, he had made me a small card with an apology in it. My parents can infer from this that I must have expressed my displeasure beforehand, which would in turn have demanded the creation and delivery of said apology card.

The biggest development of the day occurred prior to my piano lesson, when after THREE YEARS of trying, I was finally able to cross the monkey bars from one end to the next without stopping or touching the ground.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!