Sunday, November 27, 2011

Muppet Fever

Tatooine 9 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the big day... the day of my long-awaited surprise! We had a pretty nice morning, and then we got ourselves all ready and drove downtown. We walked over to the new location of the Salad King restaurant (the previous one fell down) and ate a massive and delicious meal.

Next, we did a little bit of shopping before heading over to the movie theatre, and all my hopes were confirmed if not exceeded... we saw the new Muppet movie! I loved it! The huge cola I drank beforehand only made me about a trillion times more excited. I could barely sit still! Mommy and Daddy and I had a great time.

If that wasn't enough, we hit up the Marble Slab on the way home and got some ice cream. To end the day, we decided to buy some groceries... but by then I had developed a fever (probably due to my new teeth coming in) and didn't feel like eating or grocery shopping much.

Listening to: Washed Out - Within & Without


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!