Monday, November 07, 2011

Muppet Surprise

Tatooine 1 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Looks like the daylight savings thing messes us all up last night... we all woke up at weird times. Once we were all up, Mommy and I took the bus over to my swimming lesson. It was good!

Daddy picked us up as soon as it was done, and then we all took care of the grocery shopping (something we had all been putting off for days). Once we got home, we had lunch (except for Daddy, who has some sort of stomach bug). We watched cooking shows and went for a walk.

Daddy took a break from his stomach bug and took me shopping for french fries late in the afternoon... we also came across a really awesome set of Muppet toys, which was an unexpected and awesome treat. It was Daddy's way of paying me back for having such a fun afternoon together.

Listening to: Frank Turner - England Keep My Bones


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!