Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Playdate with Anton

School Portrait 2011 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, it was cold out there today. I wish the weather could just make up its mind... it's either unseasonably warm or seasonably cold. It keeps messing with my head! I can't wait for it to snow. Once it snows. I'll be happy.

Anyway, school was pretty good today... nothing too out of the ordinary happened. Mommy came to pick me up afterwards, and when I came out of school with Anton, he surprised Mommy (and his Mommy) by telling them that I was invited over. Our Moms conferred, and agreed that it would be fine.

Hanging out at Anton's house was fun. We ate rice cakes, played some video games, and we played 'spies', whatever that is. Anton's Dad also helped me tied my shoes, which is noteworthy because my funky curly shoelaces have broken.

Mommy was happy to have me home afterward. She missed me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!