Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Lile Rose"

Jawa 4 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

School was awesome today - I read that story I wrote yesterday, and I received a standing ovation as a result. When I came home and told Daddy this, he was pretty impressed... but then I explained him that we give standing ovations all the time, so no big deal.

I then wrote this story (reproduced here in its original phonetic English):

LILE ROSE

Thar wus a grl namd Lile Rose and wuns shee wus wocing hom frum scool and shee got lost in the forist but shee faoond a path and shee woct along the path and shee faoond hr haoos she un pact hr bacpac and went to bed the next morning shee got up at brecfist and got hr cot and went to scool and wen scool wus ovre shee did finde a brd with a brocin wiing and she tc it to hr haoos shee pt a bandij on the brds wing and shee cept the brd with hr and avtr a fyoo days the brd got bedr and shee let the brd go and aftr a looooooooooooooooooooing sumr scols starts shee is in grad 8 and shee macs noo frens and shee plas jump rop and wen it is hr birthday shee gos to flordu and staseat a hotel neer disneland and gos on lots uv rids and gos on a watr rid


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I realize that nothing is fair but I'm still trying. I just want to do my best and what is possible
povaup

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!