Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Sparks

Tatooine 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

So, while I was at school this morning, Dennis got away from the house and decided to go on a little excursion. Mommy came to get me from school, and when she got back, he still hadn't come home! Eventually we found him at the neighbour's house... and I almost let him escape again.

After school I played with my friends, and then Mommy took me to my first ever Sparks meeting, which was a lot of fun - Mommy and Claire's Mom and another lady named Leah helped run the thing, and my friends Claire and Sarah were there, which was great. We drew pictures, sang songs, and helped the grown-ups pick 'Sparks' names... I tried to name Mommy "Jellybean Head" but she chose 'Marigold' instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!