Thursday, November 03, 2011

Unfamilial Likes

Jawa 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather today was nice and surprisingly warm. School was good - we cooked and ate potatoes and beets (which we had purchased at the farm last week). I loved the beets... which indicates that perhaps Mommy isn't my real Mommy.

I had drama class afterwards, which was pretty cool. Once I got home, I voluntarily did a whole bunch of math worksheets, which I think are pretty fun and awesome... which indicates that perhaps Daddy isn't my real Daddy.

I watched a movie before bed, and had a nice quiet lunch with Mommy and Dennis... Daddy was late at work tonight - but he made it home just in time to kiss me good night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!