Saturday, December 03, 2011

Advent Calendar Coupons

Ferry Pride by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on December 4th]

'Tis the season for the old advent calender, so Mommy's filled the one she made for me a few years ago with little gift cards and homemade coupons and stuff. For example, today's card informed me that I'd be enjoying a fancy hot chocolate by the end of the day.

School was interesting... we had a big assembly for all of the students. I don't really have much to say about it (which means it wasn't memorable) aside from the fact that my friend Ava got to throw a pie in the teacher's face. I liked that part.

I played in the playground a little bit longer than usual after school, and then came home and drew some pictures with Daddy before my promised hot chocolate. I drank it down right before bedtime, which made going to sleep kinda difficult.

Listening to: The Black Keys - El Camino


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!