Thursday, December 01, 2011

Back in the Thick of Things

Jawa and Princess by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on December 2nd]

When I woke up this morning, there was no strong sign of a fever remaining, so Mommy made the decision to send me to school and test the waters. The plan was that if I was feeling well enough, I could stay for the rest of the day. If not, I'd have to leave after lunch and then Mommy and I would go to the Doctor's office or something. Thankfully, I felt well enough to stay at school for the whole day!

It was good to be back... had I been sick longer, I really would have started missing important things. For example, today I had my school play dress rehearsal. It went well, but once Mommy took me home, it was like someone flipped a switch, and I became grumpy, whiny, and cranky. Daddy noticed when he got home from work how downright exhausted I looked. I guess being sick for a few days and then throwing yourself back into the thick of things will do that to you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!