Friday, December 09, 2011

Christmas at Euro RSCG

Treefarm by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on December 10th]

School was pretty good today - we have a PA day tomorrow, so it felt like a Friday, even though it was a Thursday. Confusing to all of us, believe me.

The cool part of the day happened at the end, when Mommy and I took public transit downtown to go to Daddy's office, which was throwing a Christmas party for all of us kids. There were crafts, snacks, and Santa Claus - I patiently waited as he handed out gifts to all of us kids. I was near the end of the list, but I got some awesome art supplies which made me happy. Amazing... it's like someone told him what I wanted.

I went downstairs into the Creative Department area and drew a huge mural on the wall, which blew the minds of my Daddy's co-workers. Finally, Mommy and Daddy and I met up with our friend Ray and went out for Korean BBQ. I had a good time, even if my parents weren't all that impressed with the quality of the food (and the lack of veggies).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!