Monday, December 19, 2011

Fancy Dinner

Girder 4 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on December 21st]

Daddy and I made up for lost time (which was what, a whole day?) by being pretty joined at the hip today. The first thing the two of us did today was drive Mommy over to the butcher to buy food and stuff.

Once we had lunch together, Daddy and I drove over to the outdoor mall to find a Christmas present for Mommy! We hit some of her favourite stores - at one point I had an armful of merchandise picked out that would have cost us about three hundred dollars. I had to make some hard choices, and put a lot of it back. Also, while we were at the mall, we saw Santa! AGAIN!

A few days ago, I requested that we all have a fancy dress-up dinner. So tonight Mommy made a really fancy roast with all of the fixings, and we all god into our nicest clothes and sat down for a fancy, candlelit dinner. So much fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!