Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Faux Phở

Party Girl by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on December 23rd]

Back to school today after the busy weekend. It was a pretty regular day of learning and fun. We still make sure to sing a lot of holiday songs during class!

Once I got home, things amped up as far as activity went. Mommy and I had a lot of prepping for Sparks to do - but the cool part was that Mommy made Phở for dinner! Actually, we ended up calling it "Faux Phở" since Mommy didn't like it.

At Sparks, we decorated cookies and we even made our own snow globes! What an awesome craft that turned out to be. Luckily for everyone, us kids were waaay better behaved than we were last week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!