Sunday, December 18, 2011

Foiled Plans

A Present from Santa by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on December 2st]

This morning Mommy and I sat down, took a long hard look at the day ahead, did some tidying and cleaning, and made some serious plans for what we were going to do. We were going to run errands, do some grocery shopping, buy Christmas presents for Daddy, take the dog for a walk... we had a pretty immense list.

Of course, then we went outside and discovered how surprisingly cold it was out there. I tried playing in the back yard, but came in a few minutes later. Man oh man, was it ever cold. Kinda a let down. So much for all of our plans!

Instead of doing anything on our list, we hung out at home and waited for Daddy to come home from Montreal. we DID manage to make some latkes for dinner, which was something I've been wanting to try for ages.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!