Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Gingerbread

Boulder by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was pretty decent. I had a fairly good day of school... I drew a picture of a Loon covered in spilled oil being cleaned by an environmental worker. My teacher thought it was pretty great, and my friends did, too. I was pretty proud about that for most of the day.

Anyway, after school Mommy and I sat down and decided to make a gingerbread house! We spent a decent amount of time on it, and while I wanted to eat the candy decorations, I refrained. We even made our own icing, since the stuff our kit came with was too thick.

At the end of the day, I did a lot of colouring with Mommy, and after dinner I hung out with Daddy. Then he fell asleep on me, so I got annoyed and left to go play in my room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!