Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Growing Pains

Practicing by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, was it ever cols and dreary outside. I was kinda cooped up, which would affect me all day long, pretty much. Anyway, at school today I asked Mrs. Bradley how old she was, and she'd only answer with the phrase "A Hair past a mole." I've been trying to figure out what that means ever since.

I had Sparks after school today with Mommy... it was fun. We took the group photos and decorated them... I smothered mine with glitter. Lots and lots of glitter. I love glitter. Aside from that, I was actually kinda difficult and misbehaved for the better part of the meeting. It put a strain on Mommy.

Speaking of strains, I had a tough time sleeping, due to intense pains in my legs. I ended up sleeping with Mommy, who thinks I may be suffering from early growing pains. I guess it makes sense... I AM kinda tall for my age.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!