Monday, December 05, 2011

Happy Birthday Dennis!

With Santa Again by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were up and out of the house pretty early today (considering that it's a Sunday) so that we could line up at the mall to see Santa before it got too crazy. Sure enough, once we got there the line was pretty long... but I'm extremely happy to report that I was the best behaved kid there. Seriously, some of those other kids were having a tough time adhering to the general lineup concept. I saw Santa - gave him a picture I drew, talked with him a bit, told him what I want for Christmas. You know the drill.

We went for a dim sum lunch right afterwards, and had a hard time figuring out the menu, as did our server. We did a little bit of shopping, came home, and took it easy - Mommy didn't feel to well, and Daddy had some video games to play. I drew pictures and played and stuff. It was really rainy and mucky out anyway.

Also, today is the first anniversary of Dennis' arrival at hour house! What a year with him it's been. We were gonna go and buy him a treat or something, but we didn't feel like it. He doesn't care though. Because he doesn't know it's his "birthday". Because he's a dog. And we love him.

Listening to: The Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream [Deluxe Edition]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!