Friday, December 16, 2011

The Hockey Song


The Hockey Song a video by Clover_1 on Flickr.

[As transcribed by Daddy on December 19th]

I got some DVDs and colouring books in the mail today, so that was pretty awesome. When I wasn't at school, I watched a bunch of movies and stuff - all while drawing and colouring in my colouring book! Mommy even helped me out. I think she secretly likes colouring, too.

At the end of the day I had to go back to school with Mommy to get ready for our big school Holiday concert. My friend Anton didn't show up, so I was promoted to a pretty important role - I had to hold up the 'scoreboard numbers' while my class sang The Hockey Song. As you can see from the video above, I did a pretty amazing job.

Anyway, as is customary in our family after school concerts, Mommy and Daddy and I walked over to Swiss Chalet for a big crappy chicken dinner. We pigged out and somehow managed to walk home in the cold.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!