Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Treats

Gingerbread Man Cheek by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I brought a Rice Krispie bar to school... my friend Cheyenne thought they looked delicious and asked to have a bite, so I gave her a good-sized bite. Then my friend Helena noticed that Cheyenne was enjoying my Rice Krispie treat, so she asked for a piece. Once I gave her a good piece, I realized that I had given away 100% of my Rice Krispie treat to my friends. Darn!

Today at school, we also practiced our class' big number for the Holiday concert. I was fitted for an awesome San Jose Sharks hockey jersey for our rendition of The Hockey Song. I think it's gonna be good... I've been singing the song at home a lot, and putting it in everyone's heads.

Mommy and I did an awful lot of colouring together today. I made a really nice Christmas card for Daddy, which I almost forgot to give him! Luckily I remembered before I went to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!