Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Invitation

Three on a Hike by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on December 23rd]

This morning my advent calendar told me to "invite someone over for milk and cookies." I was pretty excited to invite Claire over - but was upset that she couldn't come over today. Mommy pointed out that the instructions just said that I had to *invite* someone, and that they didn't have to come over today.

Anyway, after school Mommy and I made a pretty amazing batch of peanut butter balls, which turned out to be totally delicious. Anyone who was fortunate enough to eat one knows what I'm talking about.

Also after school, Mommy and I did a ton of Christmas shopping, including for Daddy. Obviously, we can't go into detail here, because that would mean spoiling the surprise for Daddy, since he's writing this blog entry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!