Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Miserable Toy Store

Aliens by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I let Daddy sleep in a bit this morning, which is an error I promise to rectify tomorrow morning, mark my words. I spent the morning drawing, playing, and using the computer.

After a nice lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I drove over to the mall where we did some shopping for odds and ends... Daddy got a present for his company's gift exchange, and we checked out the new toy store. Then we drove over to the BIG toy store, which was a total zoo - mostly parents buying Christmas presents for their kids and arguing with each other. I really wanted to buy a Star Wars toy, but the shelves were bare. That plus the overall vibe got me kinda sad. I picked out a toy after much miserably hemming and hawing, and then we hit Starbucks on the way home.

Once we got back, my mood improved a bit. I drew lots of pictures and played with my new toy and stuff while my parents went about their business.

Listening to: Trent Reznor And Atticus Ross - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!