Friday, December 23, 2011

My own camera!

New Camera by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I took some presents in to my teachers today - gingerbread loaves for Mr. Sheffle, Mrs. Mills-Fields, Mrs. Kirby, Mrs. Remish, and Ms. Belvedere, not to mention an assortment of coasters, food items, and other fun stuff for Mrs. Bradley! They were all very happy and appreciative.

Also at school, I made a special present for Mommy which I haven't told anyone about... Mommy will find out what it is in a few days on Christmas. Hopefully she likes it as much as she likes the pop-up cards I learned to make.

Gammy and Grandpa came over after we all had our dinner to open some presents (since it'll be difficult to travel to Virginia with so many gifts). They got me new hair elastics, drawing stuff, and my very first camera! So awesome! I took a few photos, including one of Gammy's pants.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!