Thursday, December 22, 2011

No Tonya Allowed

Talking to Santa by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on December 23rd]

School was fine today - nothing major to report aside from the fact that I brought chocolate covered marshmallows as a present for Holly, the high school student that helps out at our class.

Anyway, after school, Claire finally came over for that visit. It was pretty awesome! We more or less stayed confined to my room - actually, we stayed confined to my closet for some reason. We put a 'No Tonya Allowed' sign on my door to keep Mommy out, and ended up getting pretzel crumbs everywhere.

After Daddy got home from work (somewhat on time for once), he took us for a drive through the neighbourhood to check out the Christmas lights! even though there hasn't been any snow on the ground this year, it was extremely festive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!