Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nutcracker Disappointment

Wall Mural by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a PA day today, which means I got to hang out at home with Mommy all day. Fun stuff... I think I spent about ninety percent of it drawing pictures in the sketchbook I got at Daddy's party last night. I've started trying to draw objects I see around me, be they still life objects or other cartoons and stuff. Dunno what prompted that.

Can't say much else happened today, but after dinner there was a performance of "The Nutcracker" happening at the nearby church. Mommy and I headed over (Daddy was out late again) and it was PACKED. I could barely see anything! The dance parts I liked, but it turned out it was also some weird community center holiday talent show or something, so we left early and disappointed.

To make it up to me, Mommy downloaded the recent movie version of The Nutcracker. We watched a bit of it before I went to bed... I enjoyed what I saw. Mommy thought it was terrible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!