Sunday, December 04, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Sparks by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and Dennis and I had a pretty leisurely morning of video games and sitting around in out pajamas. Anyway, after lunch, the three of us drove out to Aurora, where we found a lovely little Christmas tree farm. We had a nice time walking out into the little forest, selecting our tree, and easily cutting it down, before dragging it back (through the mud) and into the car. Hot chocolate and a tractor ride followed.

On the way back, we bought some groceries and had some car problems, but everything resolved itself nicely. Once we got home, Mommy and Daddy got the tree sawed and into the house, and Mommy and I decorated it!

I had a kinda difficult time sleeping, due to this annoying and persistent cough I seem to have picked up somewhere. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Listening to: Datarock - California


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!