Monday, December 12, 2011

Seaton Trail XIX

Girder by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I made sure I woke up my parents by kicking them in the spine while they slept. Ain't I awesome?! Also this morning, I noticed that there are, like, a ton of Christmas presents waiting for me under the Chiristmas Tree. How awesome is that?!

Once we were finished lunch and Daddy played some Skyrim (which Mommy loves to watch, which is weird because *I* sure don't), we drove out to the Seaton Trail and went for a pretty good (if not chilly) walk. I was somewhat full of beans for most of it... Mommy had to ask me to be quiet at one point so that she could enjoy the sound of the outdoors.

Once we got home we had a delicious dinner, and I played on the computer while wearing Daddy's headphones (which I honestly thought were plugged in, but apparently were not).

Listening to: Birdy - Birdy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!