Thursday, December 08, 2011

A Star is Born

Jawa & Ray by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the big day - my play! After months of rehearsals and practicing, my co-performers and I gathered after school for a quick run-through before the actual performance to our friends and families. We were all pretty excited and nervous beforehand, but once the show started, it was pretty awesome.

My scene was early on in the play, but I made sure I delivered my line ("FORK!") with lots of gusto and gravitas. Some of my co-actors were a little bit scared and nervous, but we got through it. Mommy and Daddy (who was almost late) and Gammy and Grandpa all attended... even though none of them could really tell what was happening on stage, everyone seemed to enjoy it!

The best part of the play was that there was lots of candy backstage. I ate a whole lot of it, so when Mommy and Daddy took me grocery shopping as soon as the play was over, things got a little wacky.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!