Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Talking Latke

Rudolph Cheek by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I wrote a letter to Santa, put it in the mailbox on the way to school, and honestly expected there to be a reply by the time I got home from school. Obviously, I have some learning to do about the speed and efficiency of the Canadian Postal Service. Oh well... they DID manage to deliver an awesome talking Christmas card from Nana.

Mommy and I made some Christmas cookies today, during which I also managed to write a massive seven-page opus about a talking Latke (I suppose because I'm learning about Hanukkah in school).

Back at the monkey bars in the playground, a friend told me that in order to concentrate on climbing, I needed to think of my favourite thing. I told her that my favourite thing was my Mom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!