Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Adventures of Indy-Nana Jones

On the Truck by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Early this morning, I came up with a pretty neat idea for an adventure movie starring my Nana and her quest to clean the dark, cobwebby basement... "Indy-Nana Jones". I drew a picture of her and everything. It's pretty cute!

At school today, we set up a nice little school-wide mail system, in which we can write letters and postcards and stuff to people in our own classes or in other classes and stuff. In fact, I got a letter from my friend Amelia, which was really nice! I came home for lunch but then rushed back so that I could send letters to friends and teachers.

Back at the roost, Mommy is still pretty sick. I made sure I let her get plenty of rest, and drew an awesome picture of a Hesperornis while she slept.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!