Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back to Virginia

Back of the Truck by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 1st, 2012]

This morning, Nana and Jim took me from our Motel and back to Papa's house, where I got to hang out with Papa and Trina and the baby goats and stuff. I had a pretty good time… once Mommy and Daddy arrived, Mommy and Papa and I took an awesome ride on the four wheeler. The sun was out, the weather was warm, and we had a blast!

We said good-bye to Papa and Zoe and Trina and headed back to Virginia. Man oh man, it was a long drive… we stopped at a Waffle House on the way for lunch, and to watch the staff operate was a model of confusion, laziness and inefficiency. Still, it was great to watch, if not to eat. We made it back to Virginia just as the sun was going down.

As soon as we got back to Nana's house, I was back in my room, drawing. We had some leftovers for dinner, and unfortunately, Dennis did NOT get along with Charlie, who is back from the hospital. As a result, Dennis had to spend the majority of his time locked up in his box ("Jail" as Daddy calls it). Also, it looks as though Dennis picked up some fleas and a nasty tick while he was in South Carolina.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!