Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bingo

Target by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 25th]

So, I still have pinkeye. And a cold. So... I stayed home from school, which kinda sucked. I really would have preferred to see my friends and hang out and stuff and do schoolwork, but it just wasn't meant to be.

In the afternoon, Grandpa drove Mommy and I do the Doctor's Office. Dr. Vaezi made sure not to get too close to me, but basically just told me to stay home and take it easy. Me - I was just happy that he didn't stick me with a needle.

After Daddy came home from work, he played several rounds of Bingo with Mommy and I. You can tell I was still feeling down and exhausted, because I didn't even feel like eating.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!