Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday Bowling

Funny iPhone 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Remember how I spent all week at home, being sick with pinkeye and a cough, and then finally yesterday I was able to go back to school? Well, today I was home again. Not because I was sick, but because there was a PA day for teachers.

Mommy took me down to the beaches today so that we could run a bunch of errands and stuff. We bought a toy for my friend Nikola, and then spent quite a while deciding on where to eat for lunch - EVERYTHING looked great to me! Somehow, I managed to settle on Italian food.

At the end of the day, I went to Nikola's birthday party over at the local dive bowling alley. I had a really good time, ate some food, did a lot of glow-in-the-dark bowling... but then my sinuses and ears started hurting, so Daddy came to take Mommy (who also has a brutal cold) and I home a bit early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!