Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Comes Early

Letter And Lip Balm by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 1st, 2012]

We left Altoona at a relatively good hour and zoomed our way through the rest of Pennsylvania, not to mention Maryland and West Virginia. The weather got pretty warm, and the roads were completely empty! We stopped here and there for bathroom and food and gasoline breaks and stuff.

Just as I was starting to get seriously cooped up in the car, we finally made it to Nana's house at the southern end of Virginia. I haven't seen Nana in a year - she has lost so much weight, while I've gotten so tall! We were so happy to see each other. Charlie is sick in the doggie hospital, so any nervousness we had about him being with Dennis is temporarily alleviated.

After a lovely dinner, we opened a ton of presents, seeing as how we have to head to South Carolina pretty early tomorrow. I got all kinds of awesome stuff - toys, clothes, drawing stuff, play-dough… you name it! I even got a Barbie Car and an Easy Bake Oven! I left a letter for Santa before heading off to beddy-bye!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!