Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas in South Carolina

Easy Bake Oven by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 1st, 2012]

I was up and at 'em pretty early today - Santa ate all the cookies I left out for him and replied to the note I left (he appreciated the lip balm I gave him). As hoped, he brought me what I asked for for Christmas - a box of Count Chocula, a box of Franken Berry, and a box of Boo Berry! I had a bowl of Count Chocula for breakfast… it was everything I'd hoped it would be!

Soon afterwards, I headed off for South Carolina with Nana and Jim (Mommy, Daddy, and Dennis drove off separately to pick up Zoe in Raleigh). I yammered and sang and chattered the whole drive over, which really stunned Jim, who asked if I had been vaccinated by a photograph needle.

Once I got to South Carolina, I was full of beans, having eaten a candy bar and a whole big box of Junior Mints. I played with Aunt Trina and Papa for quite a while - I got to feed a baby goat, I got to go for a ride on the four-wheeler, and I jumped up and down on Papa! When Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Jim arrived, Daddy didn't think he had ever seen me be so spastic.

Dinner was delicious - Aunt Trina cooked up a veritable feast. Happily, Dennis was a good boy, and played nicely with all of the other dogs. We opened more presents - I got more art stuff and books and movies. By the end of the night, I was totally exhausted. We went back to Florence, where I collapsed at our Hotel.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!