Thursday, January 05, 2012

Clover's Café

Deskwork by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

For a special treat this morning, Mommy made cheese grits for breakfast, which she then served to me in my own room, which I did up all fancy as 'Clover's Café.' It was quite lovely... once she was finished being the waitress, she joined me and had coffee and a grapefruit.

It was still pretty cold outside, but during the day we did find the time to throw on some snowpants and run around outside. We got Dennis to the point of exhaustion, then came inside and watched movies.

At the end of the day, Mommy and I got stuck playing video games and never got around to making dinner, so once Daddy got home from work, we ended up going out for pizza!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!