Sunday, January 29, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Dinner

Old Cornfield by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 31st]

Mommy wasn't exactly feeling too awesome today, but she put up with her scratchy throat and made sure she was up early to hang out with me and stuff today. We had a pretty nice morning before we coaxed Daddy out of bed with coffee and muffins.

Once we all ate some lunch, Daddy drove us out to Pickering to visit the soap store at the mall. While we were there, I visited the toy store, ate some french fries, and had a quick visit to the chocolatier. Delicious!

Once we got home, Mommy kinda crashed and fell asleep. Rather than wake her up and ask her to cook us dinner, Daddy and I took it upon ourselves to go out for sushi - just the two of us! We had a great time, and drew lots of pictures in my notebook together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!