Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Drive to Altoona

Christmas Cookie by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy On January 1st, 2012]

I was off for my last day of school before the holidays - Mommy joined me for our massive school pizza lunch, which was a lot of fun. Santa even showed up - given the reaction from the kids, you'd think he was Justin Beiber.

Once lunch was done, Mommy and I came home and joined Daddy in finishing the final prep for our big trip South. Before long we were all packed and ready, and headed out on our lengthy odyssey, with a nervous Dennis along for the ride. Of course, we were stuck in local traffic for close to two hours.

Once we were out of the GTA, we flew to Altoona, PA… only stopping for dinner and gasoline and a few odds and ends. We went through the border so fast I barely noticed. Once we arrived in Altoona, we started to get worried about how the rest of the trip was gonna go - Dennis was completely freaked out by the hotel and started barking every time there was the slightest noise from the hallway. Mommy had to stay up with him almost all night long, to prevent us from getting kicked out of Altoona.

Listening to: Creditor 40 - The Songs of 2011


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!