Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Eyedrops

Polaroider by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Still have pinkeye. Still have a cold. Still would rather go to school and play and hang out with my friends, but I stayed at home with Mommy and Dennis instead. Actually, I was especially clingy with Mommy, and really didn't even want her leaving my sight.

We did manage to keep busy, though - the two of us actually sat down and built a pretty cool board game, which we painted and decorated and stuff. We baked some bread and some cinnamon rolls, and to top things off, we completely took the living room apart and built a massive blanket fort!

Daddy got some new eyedrops for me when he got home - I made a massive dramatic fuss about putting them in my eyes, but we managed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!