Sunday, January 01, 2012

Flying Back to Canada

Oakface by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and Dennis and I left out litle Motel in Altoona nice and early this morning - man, was it ever cold and frosty outside! All the time spent in the south really made us forget what time of year it is.

Surprisingly, we flew through the rest of our drive through the States... I guess with it being New Year's Eve, nobody was doing much driving. Even the car seemed eager to get home, and consumed gasoline verrrry slooowwwlly. The few wrong turns we made barely affected our arrival time. We got back to Toronto way earlier than we thought we would!

I was pretty happy to see Gammy and Grandpa. It felt like it took Mommy and Daddy three times longer to unload the car as it did for them to load it. I made sure I helped out by staying out of the way.

For dinner we had a lovely meal of fancy pasta and sparkling peach juice to ring in the new year! Here's looking forward to 2012. My resolution this year is to learn my multiplication tables.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!