Tuesday, January 31, 2012

From Kristen, who is tall.

Spanning the Banister by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning it was looking a little bit iffy for Mommy. Her head cold and dry cough was pretty bad... she almost didn't make it out of bed. I convinced her that my education was important and that I needed to go to school, so she got out of bed and took me to school. Then she felt better.

School was pretty fun, and so was the swimming lesson I had immediately after. It was really snowy outside, so the route there and back was awesome. Mommy and I had a quick dinner, and then she took me to Sparks!

Sparks was a lot of fun. We celebrated Chinese New Year, and brought in clothes from all over the world to celebrate global birthdays. I brought in the fancy coin-skirt that Kristen brought me back from Israel. It was easily the most popular item that anyone brought... I had to explain to them that it was "From my friend Kristen, who is very tall."

I made sure I included that tidbit every time I told the story. She is tall.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

It's true... I am!

2:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!