Friday, January 27, 2012

Goody

Shed by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 29th]

This morning I really didn't want to still be sick. Despite my slight cough and my really runny nose, I begged and pleased with Mommy to let me go to school. Maybe the past few days of the two of us cooped up together made a difference, because she relented and took me to school, and made a deal with my teacher to send me home if I seemed too sick or miserable.

I'm so glad I went to school! It was totally awesome! So many of my friends were really happy to see me, having missed three days of school. It was actually out 100th day of the school year, so we had a little '100 days' party. I made a special necklace to commemorate the day.

Also, since I was so well behaved, I got to pick a treat from the 'goody chest', which is a thing in our class for the kid who is best behaved (or something). I picked a couple of gel pens. Cool! Gel pens!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!