Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Grandpa's Birthday Cake

Grandpa's Birthday Cake by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 21st]

A famous illustrator of kids' books came to school today and gave us a big presentation and stuff. Since she makes all of her artwork using plasticine, I got pretty excited and spent a lot of time making plasticine art. After class was band class, which was absolutely fantastic! I had so much fun - looks like I'm gonna be playing keyboards in the band!

Once I got home, it was decided that I would be the one to make Grandpa's birthday cake! I carefully planned and then baked the cake in my Easy-Bake Oven.

Once Daddy got home, we had a little birthday part for Grandpa (who also retired today)! There were presents, a lot of laughs, and of course we all enjoyed the cake that I made.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!