Sunday, January 22, 2012

HAGGIS

Floor Drawing by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Most of this morning was spent in a near frenzy, as I was really jazzed about going to my friend Anton's birthday party. I was even careful not to eat too much lunch, so that I could save lots of room for pizza and cake.

Daddy drove me over to the pool where the party was - I had a great time, swimming, playing, and eating pizza (which wasn't even gluten free pizza!). My friend Finley took to shooting me in the eyes with a watergun, which was annoying but funny. My Mom is now worried that I might have conjunctivitis. At least I had fun in the process.

I came home to learn that we were to be eating a haggis for dinner. Needless to say, I had some serious reservations (actually, we all did). I think I actually enjoyed the fried bits of organ lining that Mommy made me as a snack instead of the actual haggis itself - which honestly wasn't bad, but the smell of that haggis will most likely be lingering in our home for days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!