Monday, January 16, 2012

An Hour at the Toy Store

First Cake by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on January 17th]

I was definitely feeling a little bit better today - or at least if I was sick, you wouldn't know by my attitude or anything. I was as happy as a clam to see the Sunday morning sun!

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I decided to cake of some important errands. First off, we went and got Grandpa his birthday present for this coming tuesday. Then, we bought Dennis a big bag of dog food. Then, we drove down to the toy store, so that I could spend some money...

...and it took me an hour to decide what I want, much to the chagrin of my parents. The money was burning a hold in my pocket and I wanted to buy SOMETHING, so I settled on a paper doll kit. Next, we hit the art store to buy some adhesive, the bulk food store to get some flour, and a few other places that I can't recall right now. All I do remember is that I was happy to eventually come home.

Once we arrived back at the house, instead of use the paper dolls that came in my kit, I made my own! I also sat down with Daddy and spent quite a while helping him with storyboards and visual concepts for his job.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!